Friday, June 10, 2005

The musical baton

Tom Bozzo passed the baton a fortnight ago. Since then, I have (in no particular order) dropped the baton, kicked it around in the dirt, stuck it up my nose, taken it out of town, and dropped it again.

Total volume of music on my computer: 4 songs, 16MB. The new hard drive is going in Real Soon Now.

Last CD I bought: Bob Dylan, Live 1966: the "Royal Albert Hall" concert

Song playing right now: Toots & the Maytals, "Funky Kingston."

Five songs I listen to a lot, or that mean a lot to me:

In no particular order,
  1. Louis Armstrong, "Saint Louis Blues."
  2. The Kinks, "Waterloo Sunset."
  3. The Gourds, "Gin and Juice."
  4. Talking Heads, "Don't Worry About the Government."
  5. Howlin' Wolf, "Killing Floor."
Passing the baton to: Whoever wants to pick it up. You don't know where it's been for the last two weeks, though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home